Our Planned Admissions Number (PAN) for year groups who would normally have started school in September 2012 or later is 30. For older age groups the PAN is 17.
There is an additional supplementary form which needs to be completed and returned to the school if you wish to gain admission to any of the six Catholic Primary Schools in Plymouth including St Joseph's.
Consultation on the admission arrangement for the September 2018 entry has now closed and governors have agreed the determined admissions arrangements. These can be seen below along with the Supplementary Form.
If you are seeking a place for, or during, the 2016-17 academic year The application pack including the supplementary form and admissions criteria can be found below. The supplementary form will need to be returned to the school directly.
A separate form is also below for entry to the Foundation Stage in September 2017. Thecdate for applications for Foundation Stage places for September 2017 has now passed. If you have not yet applied you will need to contact the Plymouth Admissions Team through the link at the top of this page.
Consultation on admission arrangements for entry in 2018 has now closed and governors have agreed the determined admissions arrangements. These can be found below along with the Supplementary Information Form which should be returned to the school.
- St Joseph's RC Primary School admission arrangements 2016.17.pdf
- St Joseph's Supplementary Information Form 2016-17.pdf
- St Joseph's Supplementary Information Form 17-18.pdf
- CAST schools admission arrangements 2017-18.pdf
- Plymouth CAST Primary School admission arrangements 2018.19.pdf
- St Joseph's Supplementary Information Form 18-19.pdf