Our Planned Admissions Number (PAN) for year groups who would normally have started school in September 2012 or later is 30. For older age groups the PAN is 17.
There is an additional supplementary form which needs to be completed and returned to the school if you wish to gain admission to any of the six Catholic Primary Schools in Plymouth including St Joseph's.
Consultation on the admission arrangement for the September 2018 entry has now closed and governors have agreed the determined admissions arrangements. These can be seen below along with the Supplementary Form.
If you are seeking a place for, or during, the 2017-18 academic year The application pack including the supplementary form and admissions criteria can be found below. The supplementary form will need to be returned to the school directly.
Consultation on admission arrangements 2019/2020
We will be consulting on our admission arrangements for 2019/2020 through Plymouth City Council. The consultation will be live between 11 December 2017 and 21 January 2018. If you wish to find out about our policy or make any comment, please visit www.plymouth.gov.uk/admissionconsultation. The proposed arrangements for consulting on can be seen below.
- St Joseph's Supplementary Information Form 17-18.pdf
- CAST schools admission arrangements 2017-18.pdf
- Plymouth CAST Primary School admission arrangements 2018.19.pdf
- St Joseph's Supplementary Information Form 18-19.pdf
- Consultation document for Plymouth Catholic Primary School admission arrangements 2019.2020 2 (1).pdf