Vacancy: Teaching Assistant - November 2021
The Governors of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Plymouth are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Teaching Assistant for as soon as possible. We are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required As soon as possible
Salary: £18,531 - £19,777 (pro rata approx. £13,772 - £14,698)
Contract: Permanent, Part-Time. 27.50 hours per week, 39 weeks per year.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Friday 29th October 2021, Midday
Interviews: To be confirmed
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email