Full Return to School 8th March
We will be delighted to welcome all children back to school on the 8th March. Our new risk assessment at least maintains all of the strategies which prevented any outbreaks in school in the last twelve months. Staggered starts, PE kit on PE days, lunch in classrooms, only essential visitors, face coverings while on the school site will all remain. Unlike secondary schools, primary school children will not be tested for Covid in school and masks will not need to be worn by children. FAQ document can be seen below.
- Reopening Update 1 .pdf
- Lockdown Update 9 26th Feb.pdf
- Lockdown Update 8 .pdf
- Lockdown Update 7 29 Jan.pdf
- Lockdown Update 6 27th Jan.pdf
- Lockdown Update 5 26 Jan.pdf
We are aware that nationally there have been more victims of domestic abuse during the pandemic. Ways to find support if you know, or suspect, someone has suffered from domestic abuse please follow this link : Domestic abuse: get help during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Our children's interpretation of our aims.
- Make learning fun
- Keep us healthy and happy
- Praise God
- Make choices that Jesus would
- Push us to do our best
- Help the people who look after us
- Make us feel comfortable and safe
- Celebrate our differences
- Feel good about helping others
- Treat each other well
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
If your financial circumstances have changed you may be eligible for free school meals for your child. If you think you may qualify use this link to apply. https://www.plymouth.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals
- During the National Lockdown lessons will continue in the format you are familiar with, using Google Classroom.
- If you do not have access to Google Classroom at home we are able to supply a device which can ensure they are able to continue class learning.
Celebrate Mass with the Cathedral by clicking into Plymouth Cathedral's Youtube channel.
On days that they have PE, children should wear their PE kit coming into school and stay in it all day. PE kit is a plain white t-shirt, navy shorts and/or navy tracksuit bottoms/ jogging pants with either plimsolls or trainers.
Empty! Please add a resource.