Stations of the Cross
In normal times the year 6 children would lead us in a Stations of the Cross Service in the church. Instead all of the classes will contribute to a service which will be produced as a video and shared with parents.
We are aware that nationally there have been more victims of domestic abuse during the pandemic. Ways to find support if you know, or suspect, someone has suffered from domestic abuse please follow this link : Domestic abuse: get help during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
The letter below was sent to parents on March 26th explaining how an exciting new era in the life of St Joseph's will be led. Congratulations to Mr Dyson on being appointed as the next leader of our school.
Our children's interpretation of our aims.
- Make learning fun
- Keep us healthy and happy
- Praise God
- Make choices that Jesus would
- Push us to do our best
- Help the people who look after us
- Make us feel comfortable and safe
- Celebrate our differences
- Feel good about helping others
- Treat each other well
- Reopening Update 1 .pdf
- Lockdown Update 9 26th Feb.pdf
- Lockdown Update 8 .pdf
- Lockdown Update 7 29 Jan.pdf
- Lockdown Update 6 27th Jan.pdf
- Lockdown Update 5 26 Jan.pdf
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.
- If in the event that you need to isolate and are able to continue with lessons. These will continue in the format you are familiar with, using Google Classroom.
- If you do not have access to Google Classroom at home we are able to supply a device which can ensure they are able to continue class learning.
Celebrate Mass with the Cathedral by clicking into Plymouth Cathedral's Youtube channel.
On days that they have PE, children should wear their PE kit coming into school and stay in it all day. PE kit is a plain white t-shirt, navy shorts and/or navy tracksuit bottoms/ jogging pants with either plimsolls or trainers.