The school closed on Friday 20th March. Currently, we are providing support to children in vulnerable groups, decided by the government and children who have a parent working in one of the key worker roles. The key worker children should remain at home whenever possible but can come to school when no other care arrangements can be made.
The list of key roles is included in this document:
The list is more extensive than we thought. It includes:
Health & Social Care Education
Key public services
Some local government officers
Food production, delivery or sale of food products
Transport System workers
Communication and financial services
Having contacted all of our parents to see if they fall into one of the categories, we have continued to liaise with them about which days they need support. This support is available when they are unable to make other care arrangements for their child. This service to parents has continued during the weeks that were planned to be the school holidays, i.e weeks beginning 30th March and 6th April. Staff have made considerable sacrifices to make this service available and we thank parents for only sending their child to school when it has been absolutely necessary. A School Closure letter can be seen under the Parents tab - Coronavirus Info.
Our children's interpretation of our aims.
- Make learning fun
- Keep us healthy and happy
- Praise God
- Make choices that Jesus would
- Push us to do our best
- Help the people who look after us
- Make us feel comfortable and safe
- Celebrate our differences
- Feel good about helping others
- Treat each other well
- Remote learning will restart on Tuesday 14th April
- This will be on your child's class page or through Google Classroom
- If you need to contact your child's teacher regarding any remote learning, please do so next week during normal school hours: 9.00am - 3.30pm.
- Remote learning will continue to be available during the normal term times.
- Children who do not have access to google classroom will receive work books or paper-based learning activities.
- Foundation Stage will have their own activities on their class page.
Links to advice for safer internet use can be found under the Parents tab - Coronavirus info.
Celebrations this week
House Point Totals
St Bernadette’s 3165
St Peter’s 3132
St Paul’s 3110
St Theresa's 2992