There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
- Lockdown Update 4 15_1_21.pdf
- Lockdown Update 3 8_1_21 (1).pdf
- Lockdown Update 2 5_1_21.pdf
- Lockdown Update 4_1_21.pdf
As the Coronavirus spreads, we’re aware that more schools are closing and pupils’ learning is being disrupted. Parents, carers and teachers are looking for ways to ensure the continuity of education during school closures so that no children miss out on valuable learning time.
To support you during this period, Twinkl is offering every teacher in England access to all Twinkl resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, totally free of charge. We’re also extending this to every parent and carer in your school so your pupils can still have access to high-quality learning during any periods of disruption.
Setting this up is really easy to do - go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS