Our aim is to provide children with the information and confidence to use technology in a safe and effective way. Our comprehensive ‘Computing Curriculum’ incorporates e-safety units throughout each year group and challenges issues related to e-saftey such as:
- Using ‘mature’ social networking sites, such as Facebook, and connecting with individuals they don’t know
- Accessing inappropriate content on the internet
- Being cyber bullied by others on the internet
- Using technology appropriately, e.g. webcams and cameras on mobile devices
- Sharing personal information with others they don’t know on the internet
- Playing video games with higher aged rating, e.g. Call of Duty.
Our filtering system is monitored and under constant review to ensure the children can use the internet safely in school.
1. Visit Net Aware
Get expert advice on the top apps, sites and games children are using using, how to set up parental controls, latest news and more with Net Aware.
2. Speak to an O2 guru in store
They can help you set up parental controls. You don't have to be an O2 customer!
3. Call the O2 NSPCC Advice Line
For advice on how to set up parental controls, privacy settings or around social media, call 0808 8005002 to speak to one of our experts.