Notification for parents/carers of children in Foundation; Thursday 15th 7.00pm.
We have heard that the LFT that was positive earlier in the week has had a negative result on the PCR test. The is a rare occurrence, but lucky for us! Foundation children may return to school on Friday 16th July at normal time.
We are aware that nationally there have been more victims of domestic abuse during the pandemic. Ways to find support if you know, or suspect, someone has suffered from domestic abuse please follow this link : Domestic abuse: get help during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
Now that we have returned to school we have so may fond memories of the people that we met, the songs we learnt and the activites that we tried. Please look on the Y6 class page for four collections of photographs from our highly successful week at Beam House...
The letter below was sent to parents on March 26th explaining how an exciting new era in the life of St Joseph's will be led. Congratulations to Mr Dyson on being appointed as the next leader of our school.
Our children's interpretation of our aims.
- Make learning fun
- Keep us healthy and happy
- Praise God
- Make choices that Jesus would
- Push us to do our best
- Help the people who look after us
- Make us feel comfortable and safe
- Celebrate our differences
- Feel good about helping others
- Treat each other well
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.
- If in the event that you need to isolate and are able to continue with lessons. These will continue in the format you are familiar with, using Google Classroom.
- If you do not have access to Google Classroom at home we are able to supply a device which can ensure they are able to continue class learning.
Celebrate Mass with the Cathedral by clicking into Plymouth Cathedral's Youtube channel.
On days that they have PE, children should wear their PE kit coming into school and stay in it all day. PE kit is a plain white t-shirt, navy shorts and/or navy tracksuit bottoms/ jogging pants with either plimsolls or trainers.